There are eight months in the Ninzuwu Calendar, properly referred to as the Nyarzirian Calendar. Each month consists of forty-five days and represents a system of the eight hexagrams moving through the five elements. The Ninzuwu Priest/Priestess invokes the mudra/mantra formulae associated with each hexagram that rules a particular day after invoking the Armor of Amaterasu Ohkami. The months of the calendar are explained as they are entered:
- How To Celebrate Zuho (Ninzuwu New Year) Beginning March 25th 2015- Year 18,003 | 竜神信仰 The Art of Ninzuwu 你祖巫
- It’s The Year 18,005 in the Nyarzirian Calendar on March 19th 2017 – Here Are Some Ways To Celebrate | 竜神信仰 The Art of Ninzuwu 您祖巫
- Esoteric Commentaries on the Art of War by Sun Tzu – Chapter 1: Laying Plans – Part 1 | 竜神信仰 The Art of Ninzuwu 您祖巫
- Necronomicon Yew Year: Month of Marduk – Year 44: Begins October 31st 2020 | The Art of Ninzuwu
- THE SUMERIAN HOAX: IS PSEUDO-SCIENCE TURNING WESTERN OCCULTISM INTO A RELIGION FOR DUMMIES? PROBABLY 5* BULLSHIT HOWEVER THER ARE SOME INTERESTING POINTS!